We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Dave’s Original Concept

Chris V chrisv

Dave’s Original Concept

07/02/2014 at 00:08

I’m curious, is Motorola’s “Ara” Concept a step-up from Dave Hakken’s original concept for the PhoneBlok smartphone? Or is Dave’s original still the main concept? Just wondering.

7 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
07/02/2014 at 00:18

I think they’re just collaborating ideas at the moment. Although I favor Dave’s design a lot more.

new
07/02/2014 at 21:03

ChrisV wrote: I’m curious, is Motorola’s “Ara” Concept a step-up from Dave Hakken’s original concept for the PhoneBlok smartphone? Or is Dave’s original still the main concept? Just wondering. Were working with Motorola on project Ara (step-up), and we still have Phonebloks as original project (we hope that our prototype will be out soon!)Team PhonebloksNikola

07/02/2014 at 21:06

Nikola wrote: (we hope that our prototype will be out soon!)Team PhonebloksNikola I hope so tooo!

08/02/2014 at 17:54

So nikola you are saying you will release a phone very similar in the one to the video and Motorola will release the phone that I keep seeing pictures of correct?

new
10/02/2014 at 17:29

TheFriendlyGiant wrote: So nikola you are saying you will release a phone very similar in the one to the video and Motorola will release the phone that I keep seeing pictures of correct? ExactlyTeam PhonebloksNikola

10/02/2014 at 18:34

why don’t you just release one phone together?

helper
11/02/2014 at 08:50

PhoneBloks should collaborate with LEGO somehow.. LOL. That would be priceless!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪