We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

We cleaned Madam Martha Bay Istanbul !

Tagged: 

Serdar Engin rouenast

We cleaned Madam Martha Bay Istanbul !

19/09/2016 at 00:39

about 20 days ago i show you Madam Martha’s two faces about Beutiful nature and the sad face of plastic waste all arround.. It was really sad things to see in such a beautiful island.. We needed to take care of the sad face..So we take action Madam Martha Bay is clean and happy again.

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
hero
19/09/2016 at 18:23

@rouenast
I loved your video, and it’s so heartwarming to see so much people reunited for the same purpose.

Congratulations

starter
20/09/2016 at 07:08

@xxxolivierxxx thank you. People live in burgazada island mistakenly angry us(campers) for the enviroment. We always try to explain everybody that real campers is not the problem, they love nature and never do harm. There are some people who doesnt care and doesnt know how to properly camp in a place. We go there with so many people to make peace with island people And i believe we show them that we care about nature and we are not the problem we are there to protect it. This was the 3rd clean-up in Madam Martha

warrior
20/09/2016 at 08:59

Great job @rouenast! What kind of trash did you find the most?

starter
20/09/2016 at 09:11

@davehakkens Mostly plastic water bottles and caps, plastic bags. Other than that a television thrown in woods and we found a sofa where waves meets rocks :))

warrior
20/09/2016 at 09:26

hahah ok. Bottles and caps are always well represented. A sofa is new for me though 😅

hero
22/09/2016 at 09:09

@davehakkens you might try working on a sofa shredder 😀

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪